I love discovering songs. I am sure you do too!
Just a couple of days back I found the perfect song to lift my moods up and help me focus - It's time by Imagine Dragons.
I don't over do the song. Just one listen when I need it. Like a Panadol before the threat of a fever (Though I must warn you that I don't ever take a Panadol before/during/after a fever because I don't believe in taking medicines for trifles - just a metaphor).
Ofcourse my all time favourite inspiring song is All the right moves by OneRepublic. Listen to it on repeat when you need some thoughtful powerful music!
Just a couple of days back I found the perfect song to lift my moods up and help me focus - It's time by Imagine Dragons.
Ofcourse my all time favourite inspiring song is All the right moves by OneRepublic. Listen to it on repeat when you need some thoughtful powerful music!
No comments:
Post a Comment