Out of the million ironical happenings of life, one that stood out was friday's post. I have been waiting to celebrate 4 weeks of writing! Its about how I wrote everyday these 4 weeks, how thats helped things and how thats made me feel better. 'Ironically' its coming out only on sunday!
Yea, well.
Its been a very interesting ride! Initially I would wonder what I had to write about. I started making notes whenever I thought of something write-worthy. One week of making notes and supply exceeds demand already!
In a conversation with a close friend, we talked about making things meaningful. So much is happening around me. It takes very little to put it down into a time capsule. This is my current way of making it meaningful. Its a way of remembering the little things that matter!
To a habit that would live long!
No comments:
Post a Comment