Tuesday, 1 September 2015

How do you water your plants?

There are different kinds of people. There are different kinds of plant-waterers.

Some water every single day at the same time.
Some water alternate days.
Some water when they see the plant.
Some remember to water the plant every day and then forget to do it.
Some remember it every now and then.
Some delegate.
Some forget. And then remember to water.
Some forget.

I am the kind that remembers every now and then. I am the kind that doesn't delegate it when I am on vacation and away from my plant.

And after all these years I've come to accept that I don't do it every day; I don't forget it; I don't delegate it.

Water can be analogous to a lot of things in life.
What matters is that you keep the plant (the life) breathing, fresh, and alive - green - whichever way you choose to do it.
What matters is that you don't buy a plant (a life) if you know you will forget it.

How do you water your plants? Good luck with finding your routine, accepting it, and making it work! 

No comments: