Thursday, 31 January 2013

#8 Designing a composition

We move on to Elements of Composition from today!

Writing a love letter is different from writing a casual essay, which is different from writing something organised. It is essential for the author to think of the shape of the writing before we begin. In this tiny paragraph, I have introduced the topic for the day, moved on to describing my point and then finished it off with an explanation/example.

It is quite easy to get lost in the writing, as I have often felt in the middle. However, taking time to think of the structure, putting it down and then writing a composition on this foundation works wonders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am truly happy to glance at this webpage posts which consists of tons of helpful data, thanks for providing
these kinds of statistics.
Stop by my web-site : web hosting delhi