Monday, 5 September 2011

Infinite possibilities

I was walking to the bus stop from my room, when I notice some posters stuck improperly. There was a bend in the poster and it was not stuck parallel to the wall. I got annoyed at the fact that the person was so careless in sticking the poster. I corrected a couple of them.

However, when I was coming back I realised it was MEANT to be stuck that way. They were dance class posters and it was a nice way to attract attention (obviously!). I laughed at my silliness. And thats when I realised there are a million ways to get to a place. Who ever said posters have to be flat?

2 comments:

Rohan Rajiv said...

Very nice one.

Nice to see regular updates on this space!

Concusfused said...

Probably because I am making an effort to observe more :)